Bigfoot and Skunk Ape
This is a Bigfoot.
An Ape-like Creature in the American Folklore and Canadian Folklore.
I think that Bigfoot was Part of the Cryptozoology.
This is a Photo of Bigfoot walking in the Forest.
You know, Sasquatch means Bigfoot
and it lives in the Pacific Northwest such as Oregon, Washington,
and even British Columbia.
That's a Bigfoot in the House of Muriel's and Eustace's
where Courage were in Courage the cowardly Dog Episode called
"Courage meets Bigfoot".
Looks like Theodore was not a Human,
he was a Bigfoot that his Mother was looking
that she asked Eustace he has seen a little Boy.
That's a Skunk Ape.
A smelly Ape-like Creature in Floridian Folklore.
The Skunk Ape lives in the southern U.S.
like Florida, North Carolina and Arkansas.
The Fur of the Skunk Ape was stinky like a Skunk.
I think the Stink Ape means a Skunk Ape.
Look!
There's a Skunk Ape (aka Stink Ape) coming towards Mr. Smalls
There's a Skunk Ape (aka Stink Ape) coming towards Mr. Smalls
as he was saying it to embrace him in the Forest of Elmore
before it fell into the Hole in
The amazing World of Gumball Episode called "The Stink"!
I think the Skunk Ape is just an Urban Legend.
I think Bigfoot and Skunk Ape are not real,
they're just Myths.





Comments
Post a Comment