Sunner and Wahrk
I think I remember I played Riven with Rachael
in 1997 when we were Kids.
Riven has multiple Endings.
These are the Sunners at the Sunner Lagoon in Jungle Island.
Sunner was an aquatic Creature that lived in the Ocean of Riven.
Sunners are looked like Plesiosaurus with Flat Bill-like Snout
and they have Baleen just like Humpback Whales,
Blue Whales, Grey Whales Fin Whales, Right Whales, Bowhead Whales and Mink Whales have.
All Sunners were making unique grunting Sounds.
Look!
All the Sunners were in the Ocean.
All the Sunners were in the Ocean.
This is a Wahrk in the Underground Lake of Survey Island.
This Wahrk has Tusks and sharp Teeth.
Also, it has a unique haunting Sounds
just like Whales do when they communicate with each other in the Ocean.
Wahrks are Carnivores because
they eat Sunners and People.
During the destruction of Riven, all the Sunners became extinct
and so do all the Wahrks.
These are the Bones of Wahrk in the New Mexico Dessert.
This must be one of them was presumably sucked into the Star Fissure
upon the Destruction of Riven.






Comments
Post a Comment