My favorite Pokémon in Japan





















These are the Photos of my favorite Pokémon in Japan 
the Island off the Coast of North Korea, South Korea, and Russia  
during our Vacation. 
This is Pikachu and Meowth in the Steakhouse in Kyoto. 
I hope the Stove wouldn't burn Pikachu's Feet and Meowth's Feet!
That would be hurt! 
This is Gastly and Haunter at the Train Station in Kyoto. 
This is Gengar in the Train in Kyoto. 
This is Snorlax standing on the Bed in Hoshinoya in Kyoto. 
Looks like Snorlax was getting ready to go to sleep! 
This is Togepi on the Wooden Stool in the Bathroom in Hoshinoya in Kyoto. 
I think Togepi was getting ready to take a Bath! 
And this is Munchlax on the Bed next to my Diver Doll 
Hoshinoya in Kyoto. 
I bet Munchlax can sleep with my Dolly! 

Comments

Popular Posts