Pokemon Sleep
This is a Spin-off Game called Pokémon Sleep.
This must be a Logo of Pokémon Sleep with Pikachu falling asleep.
Pokémon Sleep is about a Game to track the amount of time all the Users sleep, by using the accelerometer of the external Pokémon GO Plus+ accessory, and communicates the data to the user's mobile device via Bluetooth for Sleep-related Game play.
Pokémon Sleep is just a Sleep App, that's all.
When People go to Sleep, they can play Pokémon Sleep in their iPhones.
Nobody knows for sure what Day and what Month
Pokémon Sleep would come out this Year.
That means it's a Mystery.
But, if Pokémon Sleep doesn't come out on the exact Day
in the exact Month in this Year,
Pokémon Sleep would come out this Year.
That means it's a Mystery.
But, if Pokémon Sleep doesn't come out on the exact Day
in the exact Month in this Year,
I will cry a Sea of Tears.
I wonder what Pokémon Mascot can be in Pokémon Sleep.
It could be Pikachu, Snorlax or even Jigglypuff.
I'm sure I won't get Insomnia if I don't have Pokémon Sleep in my iPhone.
I don't want Mom to block Pokémon Sleep with Kidslox.


How do you play a game in your sleep? What is an accelerometer and what is the external Pokemon Go Plus+ accessory?
ReplyDeletePokemon Sleep is when you are sleeping to track time to affect gameplay with Pokemon GO Plus +.
DeleteAccelerometer is an instrument for measuring acceleration, typically that of an automobile, ship, aircraft, or spacecraft, or that involved in the vibration of a machine, building, or other structure. Pokemon GO Plus + is a new Device to track some Sleep Patterns while playing Pokemon Sleep. If you don't know for sure what exact Day and what exact Month Pokemon Sleep will come out this Year, I'm going to cry.
Don't worry, Pokemon Sleep will come out this year because the programmers want to get paid. You just have to be patient.
ReplyDeleteBe patient, eventually it will come out... You don't want them to release it early before it is ready or the app will crash all the time! They need to make sure it works.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're right.
Delete