Pokémon Smile

This is Pokémon Smile! 
One of the greatest App Game on Earth! 
You know, Pokémon Smile came out 
on Wednesday, June 17, 2020. 
Pokémon Smile is for Everybody 
to brush their Teeth to get rid of all the Germs 
in order to rescue some Pokémon. 
I'm 31 Years old and I feel like playing Pokémon Smile, 
but Rachael doesn't feel like playing Pokémon Smile. 
Every Morning and Evening, I played Pokémon Smile 
while I was brushing my Teeth with Toothpaste on a Toothbrush 
to get rid of these Germs and rescue some Pokémon twice. 
And for example, Pokémon Smile is not boring, 
it's fun.




Comments

  1. That's a nice way to help kids brush their teeth who don't want to brush their teeth, but most adults would never want to play it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I do. I liked to play Pokémon Smile twice a Day, you know.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts