BrainPOP Series

This is a BrainPOP Series the Educational Website. You know, BrainPOP was an Educational Website came out on December 31, 1999 and I play BrainPOP everyday when I didn't go to Toolworks for many Days because of the Pandemic of Covid-19 known as a Coronavirus. On Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays I can play Regular BrainPOP for 30 minutes like 12:30 to 1:00, on Tuesdays I can play Regular BrainPOP for 90 Minutes like 12:30 to 2:00, on Wednesdays I can play Regular BrainPOP for 45 Minutes like 12:30 to 1:15, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, I can play BrainPOP Jr. for 30 Minutes like 2:00 to 2:30, and on Wednesdays, I can play BrainPOP Jr. for 15 Minutes like 2:15 to 2:30. I'm afraid there's no Topic about Pokémon, just all sorts of real specific Things such as Histories, Animals, People, Objects, Machines, Recources, Sickness, Religions and even Holidays.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you like BrainPOP but I'll bet you can't wait to go back to outings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts