Places never played in I Spy Treasure Hunt

In I Spy Treasure Hunt CD-Rom, there's no Wagon with a Parrot and a Teddy Bear with a Pirate Hat on his Head near the Clubhouse and the Lighthouse and in I Spy Mystery, there's a Wagon with a Parrot and a Teddy Bear with a Pirate Hat on his Head near the Clubhouse and the Lighthouse. In the Boat near the Island there's a Fish that was caught in I Spy Treasure Hunt, and in I Spy Mystery, there's no Fish in a Boat, just a Crab crawling in a Boat. In Smuggler's Cove Museum, there's a Picture of the Pirate Ship with various Flags in I Spy Treasure Hunt. And in I Spy Mystery, there's a Painting of the Pirate Ship with 3 Flags from the Boat Shop in Smuggler's Cove. On the Map in I Spy Treasure Hunt, there's a Picture of One Eyed Pete rowed to Shore before he was surrounded by 4 Soldiers and they got caught and the Soldiers sent One Eyed Pete to the Dungeon. And in I Spy Mystery, there's a Picture of the Man in a Cart full of Hay pulled by a Horse while One Eyed Pete rowed to Shore. There's no Emerald with a Shamrock on it in I Spy Treasure Hunt, but there's one in I Spy Mystery and it belongs to the King's Crown.

Comments

Popular Posts