Bring Me the Head of Charlie Brown

Get a load of this funny Student Film called "Bring me the Head of Charlie Brown" by Jim Reardon! Hey! There's no Person named Peppermint Patty in "Bring me the Head of Charlie Brown", there's a Candy called Peppermint Pattie before Snoopy bit Charlie Brown's Hand. That Kite Eating Tree must have fell on Charlie Brown with a Kite! I think Linus strangling Charlie Brown makes me want to laugh because it was totally funny! There's an Angry Mob of Lucy, Linus, Schroeder and Snoopy came after Charlie Brown before he shot them all. Charlie Brown said, "See you in Hell!" means "See you in the Underworld called Hell". At the End of "Bring me the Head of Charlie Brown", the little red Haired Girl told Charlie Brown to turn off the Light before he went to sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts